Manchester’s Leading Sheet Metal Fabricators
Constant Manufacturing are experts in precision sheet metal
fabricated parts, displays, components and fully assembled pieces
Established in 1970, our British family run 50,000ft2 manufacturing site in Oldham boasts a suite of CNC cutting machines, skilled sheet metal workers, trained welders, a fully automated powder coating line alongside an experienced assembly department. We pride ourselves on being the largest North West sheet metal manufacturing company offering a single source solution for sheet metal products that include clients such as national telecoms companies to leading POS display designers.
We strive to give our customers an added value manufacturing solution starting with our account managers following your project from brief to delivery, through to our CAD engineers re-engineering your parts for intelligent and better value manufacturing.
Over 130 years collective industry experience makes up our skilled CAD Engineering Design team.
Our high power laser cutter can cutout simple pieces to the finest minute detail from metal.
We’ve a suite of CNC punching machines that can cut and form various types of metal.
We’ve several leading Trumpf press brake machines to easily bend and form metal.
Our skilled fabrication department can handle various types of welding and fabrication.
Full assembly facilities and testing facilities.
Powder coating allows us to add a professional permanent finish to your project.
Specialist in-house machinery allows to screen print logos, signs and nameplates.
We can etch small to large pieces of detail with our laser cutter or rotary engravers.
Medical ovens, cabinets, trays and signage for dental and medical private and national health sectors.
Retail Display units for local supermarkets to flagship New York department store installations.
Illuminating the way with warehouse light racking systems, integrated lighting structures and LED housing units.
Pit-stands, retail units and bespoke fitness components to local and international sporting brands.
A range of fittings, fixtures, factory production components and telecom signal cabinets.
Retail and supermarket shelf racking, and specialists in railway infrastructure components and bespoke apparatus.
Leading manufacturer of telecom, secruity, medical and pay & display cabinets and housings.
From small component parts of a home accessory to large structural pieces for a bespoke shower enclosure.
One off and mass production of air conditioning machine parts as well as building ventilation grills.
- How it’s made: Electric Box Part Samples In our other ‘How it’s Made case studies’ we’ve highlighted complex assembly projects, cabinets and POS units, but today we want to show ... Read more about this case study
- How it’s Made: Retail POS Display We’re delighted to bring to you our first instalment of our How it’s Made series of blog posts. This time we bring you ... Read more about this case study
- How it’s made: Mobile phone mast’s cabling enclosure These cabinets are in fact enclosures that wrap around a structure, a telephone mobile mast in this case, to house equipment and cabling ... Read more about this case study
- How it’s Made: Metal CCTV Arm and Bracket Due to our versatile manufacturing site, and diverse range of machines and skills on the shop floor, our existing customers often approach us ... Read more about this case study
- How we made Radic Junior for Radan (part two) We teased you a week ago, and now we can reveal our special commission project. A build-it-yourself robot based on Radic, a fully ... Read more about this case study
- How it’s made: Large security cabinet and safe This month’s ‘How it’s made’ details the complex nature of projects we undertake at Constant. This large security cabinet, primarily a money safe, ... Read more about this case study
About us at Constant Manufacturing
Often we’ve had clients come to us as they don’t have the capabilities, resources or workforce size to take on a project themselves. As a result we’ve had the pleasure of working with industry leading POS retail display designers, media production companies, supermarket fittings, railway network partners and medical component contractors to name but a few.
Our group of automated machines, experienced welders and team of CAD designers allow us to take your concept drawing, program up effectively for our Trumpf machines and quickly produce a prototype for your next project within days.