Finishing for Sheet Metal Products
If you are unsure of whether a powder coated finish is appropriate for you, some of the benefits listed below may well help formulate your decision.
Powder coating poses no risk to the air quality because, unlike paint, it has no solvent emissions. As well as being environmentally friendly, powder coating offers a new standard of quality control by providing higher uniformity of thickness and colour consistency than wet paints. Powder coatings are cured at higher temperatures, which ensure tougher finishes. Powder coating is a viable, superior surfacing choice to wet paint. If you use wet paint in your manufacturing process, consider implementing powder coating to lower your costs, improve your product’s durability, and lower your company’s impact on the environment.
- Colour Consistency
- Durable, High Gloss
- Conceals minor surface flaws
- Harder finish
- Scratch and ding resistant
- Flexible and durable surface
- Anti Corrosion Finishes
Advantages to the Environment
- No solvents means no air quality hazards
- No hazardous waste
- No chemical clean up
Our fully automated paint plant consists of in line pre-treatment, drying oven, in line powder coating booth and curing oven.
- Conveyorised track with Speed Control
- Separate dry off oven controlled by independent PLC
- State of the art application booth
- 2 x ITW Gema Manual Powder Coating Guns
- 2 x ITW Gema Automated Reciprocator Arms
As well as our powder coating service, we can also provide;
- Wet Painting